Monday, June 10, 2013

Keeping it short and sad.

Lately I've been in a rather deep rut that I'm having trouble getting out of. I don't know what it is or what exactly has brought this on but it's been going on for a while now and I am more than ready to get out of it.

Maybe it's stress. Maybe it's anxiety. I haven't the slightest idea. It's like all of the sudden I have come down with a serious case of depression or something. I'm always tired, I honestly don't remember the last time I can say I was happy all day long, I don't have much motivation to do anything. I've been feeling ridiculously lonely during all of this as well. I received awesome news this past week and I hardly reacted to it. The fact that I've bummed so much lately (so much so, to the point where not even getting into the college program that I've been wanting to get into excites me) makes me even more bummed. It's a vicious cycle and I need to figure out how to break it.

I'm asking for help... please help me? I want my old, happy self back.

I'm lost.
I'm scared.
I need help.
I don't want to feel this way anymore.
I want to be happy again.

I'm just your average girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment